About Me

MY Pen Name is Avian Dream, I like it so if you don't, the exit button is at the top right, (it's the red square with the white X.) I Love Reading, Writing, and A WHOLE bunch of other things. If you like me you like me, if you don't you don't, I don't care. For those of you that do like what I'm writing, Enjoy.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Love Is...

Love is a stick of DYNAMITE (it doesn't seem very dangerous until it's been lit.)
Love is a sliver of light shinning through a crack.
Love is a nightlight (it comforts you, but can also make the shadows even scarier.)
Love is the clouds that cover the sun.
Love is the rainbow after the storm.

1 comment:

  1. The first metaphor grabbed my attention, but I like the sliver of light one best :D I like your voice, I think I'll definitely stick around :)

    ReplyDelete