About Me

MY Pen Name is Avian Dream, I like it so if you don't, the exit button is at the top right, (it's the red square with the white X.) I Love Reading, Writing, and A WHOLE bunch of other things. If you like me you like me, if you don't you don't, I don't care. For those of you that do like what I'm writing, Enjoy.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Intro

Hello to anyone who reads this.  This is a better version of my intro.  I am Avian Dream.  I thought this sounded good so I decided to use it.  I love Reading, Writing, and Ancient World History.  I want to learn how to better write down my thought's because I have many stories crowding together in my head.  I hope that by keeping this Blog I will come to be able to write better in the future and maybe eventually publish some books.  Anyways, I enjoy feedback whether it be good or bad, just keep it CLEAN.

Thanks for Reading,
AVIAN DREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment