About Me

MY Pen Name is Avian Dream, I like it so if you don't, the exit button is at the top right, (it's the red square with the white X.) I Love Reading, Writing, and A WHOLE bunch of other things. If you like me you like me, if you don't you don't, I don't care. For those of you that do like what I'm writing, Enjoy.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Death just IS

I Never Knew How Frightening Life Could Be,

But Now That It Has Snuck Up On Me,

I Realize,

I AM AFRAID.

I am afraid that I won’t live to see tomorrow, but if I do that tomorrow will be the end of me.

I am afraid of the open sky and I wonder why we all couldn’t just FLY.

I am afraid that boys won’t like me and girls secretly talk behind my back about me.

I am afraid of Public Humiliation, and the sin of creation.

I am afraid of what it takes to make it big and how hard it is to fall.

I am afraid that I mean nothing to no one in this vast universe.

I am afraid of drowning and the suddenness of doubting.

I am afraid of failure and how others stare.

I am afraid Of Love and the world above.

I am afraid of the silence in the dark.

I am afraid of snakes, spiders, and sharks.

I am afraid of the vastness of time and male mimes.

I am afraid of having a family to call my own and then losing it.

I am afraid of the earth and the sea.

I am afraid of something, nothing, and everything.

I am afraid of you.

I am afraid of me.

That is just how life is, and now that I know, I can say,



“I AM AFRAID.”
















6 comments:

  1. I don't know who this is, but I bet boys do like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this. i love when it says"i am afraid of having a family to call my own, and then losing it." it creates a lot of meaning. great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the line about worrying about guys not liking you and girls talking about you behind your back... I think most girls can relate to that. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this post, its so honest and true! I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you formatted everything. It adds to the post. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This flows very well, like a poem! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete