About Me

MY Pen Name is Avian Dream, I like it so if you don't, the exit button is at the top right, (it's the red square with the white X.) I Love Reading, Writing, and A WHOLE bunch of other things. If you like me you like me, if you don't you don't, I don't care. For those of you that do like what I'm writing, Enjoy.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Story

I married Edward Cullen in the basement of Los Hermanos last nightI had arrived there in a white Jetta already in my wedding dress and I was pissed.  I didn't want to go in so I pulled around to an out of sight spot but he still found me.  Like the whisper of a wind he was just suddenly there.  I wasn't startled, I'd already gotten used to these sudden appearances.  I ignored him as I watched the sun set behind the mountains.  It was really pretty, the magenta mixing with the red, orange, and blue.  He let me sit there, quietly watching me as I watched the sunset. As the last bit of sun disappeared he finally spoke.

"I'm sorry."

I glanced over at him, and quickly looked away.  His face was saturated with love and his expression had enough puppy filled sorrow to stop a war.  He really looked like an angel just then, his beauty was intoxicating and I knew I couldn't stay mad at him for much longer.
I tuned towards him looking past him so I wouldn't fall prey to his enticingly good looks. 

"It's your fault,” I said calmly.

"I know."

"You shouldn't have done it."

"I'm sorry."

His voice finally got to me and my resolve cracked.  "Fine, I'll forgive you, but on one condition."

"Anything." His breath caressed me as he leaned over and whispered the word in my ear."

I kissed him on the cheek and opened my door setting my feet on the ground then looking over my shoulder I said, “I want a Kitten."

I don't know if vampires can go into shock or not but, Edward sure looked like he was about to faint.  I smiled and walked inside Los Hermanos and down the stairs to the alter where I would finally be tied to Edward for forever.  My last thought before the ceremony being I wonder if there is a way to make cats immortal, too.

: D - By the way, MY Edward Cullen looks a lot like Ian Somerhalder.

KEY:
Plot-Red
Character-Green
Conflict-Blue
Theme-Yellow
Setting-Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment