About Me

MY Pen Name is Avian Dream, I like it so if you don't, the exit button is at the top right, (it's the red square with the white X.) I Love Reading, Writing, and A WHOLE bunch of other things. If you like me you like me, if you don't you don't, I don't care. For those of you that do like what I'm writing, Enjoy.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Déjà Vu

Leaping Out
Reaching For Her
Jerking Her Towards Him
Me, Responding Instantly
No Hesitation

I Moved
To Save Her
Only Problem
He Responded Too
He Was Closer

I Circled

But I Was Blocked Off
Ineffective

He Saved Her

_________________________________________________________________________________

The Vampire Academy
Shadow Kiss
Richelle Mead
Page 98

          It was déjà vu.
          Stan leapt out from a copse of trees and reached for Lissa, wrapping his arms around her torso and jerking her toward him.  My body responded instantly, no hesitation whatsoever as I moved to "save" her.  The only problem was that Eddie had responded instantly too, and he was closer, which put him there ahead of me.  I circled, trying to get in on the action, but the way the two were squaring off blocked me from being effective.

3 comments:

  1. Then he dropped her, didn't he? That's how it should always end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be funny. I might just change that. Later though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those books! they are amazing! i love how you used it for this post!

    ReplyDelete